Events Sales Researcher - Ainsdale House
Apply now and you could be working at Pontins Holiday Park’s Head Office, Ainsdale House! We are situated within one of our famous sites, Pontins Southport, and due to continued expansion, we are looking to recruit an Events Sales Researcher onto the team.
As Events Sales Researcher you will be required to;
- Work as part of the Pontins Events Sales Team with the objective of maximizing Event Sales Revenue across the group.
- Gain a full knowledge of the Pontins Parks, venue space, facilities and accommodation.
- Have an ability to confidently relay this knowledge to potential clients when enquiring about the Pontins Product.
- Pro-actively generate leads for new business via previous and new clients.
Visit our website www.pontins.com and check out our fantastic Holiday Parks!
This position offers an attractive salary and the opportunity to work in an exciting fast paced industry!
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with;
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted stays for you & your family at any of our 60 hotels & 6 parks
- Uniform (Subject to position)
- Accelerated promotional prospects
Pontins are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Pontins will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, candidates of any sexes or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.