Casino Cashier - London
Grosvenor is the leading Casino operator in the UK and our venues offer the very best quality gaming and leisure experience in an environment committed to safer gambling. We aim to excite and entertain all our customers giving them a memorable experience they will want to return for.
Our casinos are an exciting and rewarding place to work with roles across all aspects of gaming and customer service with opportunities to develop your existing skills and learn new ones. If you want to build a career in casinos that's fine with us; as the largest operator in the UK, we have lots of opportunity and structured development programmes.
At Grosvenor we are a 24/7 operation committed to safer gambling for our customers and building and inclusive, diverse and engaged team. Applicants must be Over 18.
Grosvenor Casino is looking for a cashier to be entrusted with the finances of the club, correctly accounting for all transactions whilst complying with all gambling regulations and protecting the reputation of the company by adhering to its policies. You will go through a detailed training program designed by the head cashier, which will enable you towards working independently very quickly.
Duties & Responsibilities;
- Acknowledge, welcome and assist customers in the Cash Desk
- Live our values of Service, Teamwork, Ambition, Responsibility and Solutions
- Collaborate and work as part of the cash desk and wider casino team
- To comply with all company procedures as required by the Cash Desk Manual, and applicable group policies
- To Comply with our Safer Gambling and Anti-Money Laundering Regulations.
- To comply with the Gambling Act, its regulations and Gambling Commission license conditions and codes of practice.
- Where appropriate, recommend the loyalty program to customers, alongside additional products and services, aimed at providing a excellent customer experience
- Support with any cash or asset counts in the club
- Maintain thorough records and accounts of all operations in the Cash Desk as per the Cash Desk manual and requested by the Head Cashier
- Reports to the Head Cashier
- Employee benefits programme operated through Aon+
- 10% Premium Pay for hours worked between 12am-8am
- Share of Gaming Tips (pooled together from all London Grosvenor Casinos)
- Mental Health First Aiders
- Rank Rewards Website
- Employee Assistance Programmes
- Life Assurance
- Pension Schemes
- 50% Discount in our Grosvenor Casino or Mecca venues
- Online Discount portal
- Long Service rewards
- Season ticket loan and repayment scheme for travel into central London (where eligible).
- Applicants should be a current holder of PFL, issued by the UK Gambling Commission (Required)
- Numeracy skills, ability to account for and manage large sums of cash
- Experience in a cashier or accounts role (preferred)
- Understanding or willingness to learn legislation related to the cash desk function, that would be sufficient to pass a competency test
- Must be motivated and self-driven to constantly enhance skills and adapt to changes in procedure / legislation.
- Must be able to work shifts at any time of the day, including weekends and bank holidays.
The Flagship Casino, The Grosvenor Victoria Casino, has the perfect blend of sophistication and excitement. Affectionately known as 'The Vic', we offer world class table gaming, we offer Blackjack, American Roulette, Slots, Electronic Roulette and of course poker. Launched in 2020, customers can now enjoy these games al fresco in our new rooftop gaming terrace - The Loft.
The Loft is our all new open air gaming terrace, split over two-levels this atmospheric setting offers a unique gaming and leisure experience with a chilled vibe.
Above The Vic, you'll find The Poker Room, one of the World's oldest and most prestigious Poker Rooms. A fantastic venue with 35 poker tables on offer, classic casino gaming, and the home of one of the largest poker tournaments in Europe; the GUKPT.
This is more than just a job advertisement, this is a calling. A career with The Grosvenor Victoria Casino could be the start of one amazing journey!