Gaming Host/Food & Beverage Host/Waiting Staff/Bar Person - OPEN DAYS - Newcastle upon Tyne
Grosvenor is the leading Casino operator in the UK and our venues offer the very best quality gaming and leisure experience in an environment committed to safer gambling. We aim to excite and entertain all our customers giving them a memorable experience they will want to return for.
Our casinos are an exciting and rewarding place to work with roles across all aspects of gaming and customer service with opportunities to develop your existing skills and learn new ones. If you want to build a career in casinos that's fine with us; as the largest operator in the UK, we have lots of opportunity and structured development programmes.
At Grosvenor we are a 24/7 operation committed to safer gambling for our customers and building and inclusive, diverse and engaged team.
As a member of our team you will be the face of our business, greeting and entertaining our customers in a way that makes them feel welcomed and cared for. Your passion for people will be applied to the role to create a memorable and entertaining experience. You will be a host in the true sense of the word, working hard to create a fun and engaging atmosphere exceeding our guests expectations.
We are currently recruiting for food and beverage and gaming roles at Newcastle and will be holding recruitment open day on Thursday 19th May at 12pm.
It doesn't matter which role you're interested in, we'd love to see you at Grosvenor Nottingham to discuss which of the opportunities suits you best.
As part of our food and beverage team, you will;
- Welcome customers warmly in to the business
- Live our values of Service, Teamwork, Ambition, Responsibility and Solutions
- Work with your colleagues to provide efficient and dynamic service
- Deliver an excellent quality experience across leisure, food and beverage
- Provide an outstanding level of service through selling
- Ensure you proactively comply with all regulation, particularly for alcohol licensing conditions, food safety and safer gambling
- Immaculate operational standards in all areas of food & beverage
- Take in drinks & food deliveries
- Maintain & organise the cellar
- Clean the beer lines once a week
We have numerous spaces available on our training academy. We are offering you the chance to be trained as a croupier over a 6 weeks period (24 hours per week).
Training is paid and on successful completion of the training academy, a permanent contract will be offered to successful applicants.
What's more you will get a 150 bonus when you join the team and a further 350 when you graduate from the Academy!
- Positive attitude
- Experience of working successfully in a hospitality role
- (Preferred) Previous experience working in a multifaceted role
- Fanatical about delivering unrivaled customer experience
- Ability to collaborate with the wider business
- Sound communication skills
- Comfortable with change and ability to embrace new ways of working
- Must be able to work shifts at any time of the day, including weekends and bank holidays
We have part time & full time roles available.
The role requires flexibility, with most of the shifts in the late evenings, nights & weekends.
Please apply to arrange to come in, meet the team and find out more.