Experienced Poker Dealer - London
Grosvenor is the leading Casino operator in the UK and our venues offer the very best quality gaming and leisure experience in an environment committed to safer gambling. We aim to excite and entertain all our customers giving them a memorable experience they will want to return for.
Our casinos are an exciting and rewarding place to work with roles across all aspects of gaming and customer service with opportunities to develop your existing skills and learn new ones. If you want to build a career in casinos that's fine with us; as the largest operator in the UK, we have lots of opportunity and structured development programmes.
At Grosvenor we are a 24/7 operation committed to safer gambling for our customers and building and inclusive, diverse and engaged team. Applicants must be Over 18.
Dealing a successful and entertaining poker game is more about people than cards. Yes you will deal both tournament and cash games in an efficient precise way, but more than that you will be entertaining the players at that table.
You'll need to know the rules and provide a professionally dealt game of poker, be efficient and precise, but the trick is doing all of this with style in a way that makes for a memorable guest experience.
- Welcome customers warmly in to the business
- Live our values of Service, Teamwork, Ambition, Responsibility and Solutions
- Work with your colleagues to provide efficient and dynamic service
- Deliver an excellent quality experience by evaluating individual needs and acting upon this information
- Show immaculate technical standards in dealing, chips skills, bet calculation and enforcing the rules of the game, for both Texas Hold'em and Omaha.
- Providing an exceptional customer experience, representative of our values.
- Maintain the security of the game, cash and assets
- Ensure you proactively comply with all regulation, particularly for licensing conditions, and safer gambling
Current hourly rate is between 10.34 and 11.65 (based on experience) +10% night time premium +Tips.
- Positive attitude
- Experience of working successfully in a hospitality role
- Previous experience working as a poker dealer
- Fanatical about delivering unrivalled customer experience
- Ability to collaborate with the wider business
- Comfortable with change and ability to embrace new ways of working
- Good interpersonal skills and conflict resolution
- Must be able to work shifts at any time of the day, including weekends and bank holidays.
The Flagship Casino, The Grosvenor Victoria Casino, has the perfect blend of sophistication and excitement. Affectionately known as 'The Vic', we offer world class table gaming, we offer Blackjack, American Roulette, Slots, Electronic Roulette and of course poker. Launched in 2020, customers can now enjoy these games al fresco in our new rooftop gaming terrace - The Loft.
The Loft is our all new open air gaming terrace, split over two-levels this atmospheric setting offers a unique gaming and leisure experience with a chilled vibe.
Above The Vic, you'll find The Poker Room, one of the World's oldest and most prestigious Poker Rooms. A fantastic venue with 35 poker tables on offer, classic casino gaming, and the home of one of the largest poker tournaments in Europe; the GUKPT.
This is more than just a job advertisement, this is a calling. A career with The Grosvenor Victoria Casino could be the start of one amazing journey!