Transformation Programme Manager - Maidenhead
The Rank Group is growing rapidly within both our Venues and Digital businesses. If you're not sure who we are, you may be more familiar with us through our iconic brands; Mecca Bingo and Grosvenor Casino. We have most recently acquired Stride Gaming, which, together with our existing Digital business, forms Rank Interactive.
We employ circa 8,000 people globally, with our UK office functions being located in Maidenhead (Head Office), Sheffield (Customer Solutions Hub), London (Digital) and a further office in Gibraltar, which is home to our existing Rank Digital function.
We are evolving as a business and are adding some exciting new brands and concepts to our venues and digital offering. By joining an office-based or operational function with us, you'll instantly be part of a high-performing and inclusive culture, which works closely to support our Customer-facing teams.
We are looking for candidates looking to take the next step in their career. Are you a project management professional looking for your next challenge?
As the Transformation Programme Manager, you will have massive exposure within the business. Working in the Transformation team will enable you access to all areas of the business, allowing the right candidate to learn the business inside out.
Along with hybrid working options this opportunity allows for unlimited growth prospects, with various success stories of progression into senior roles in a variety of areas within the wider business.
Occasional travel to our offices in Gibraltar and other UK Offices.
As the Transformation Programme Manager, you form part of the Transformation Office team and you will play a key role in ensuring the initiatives of the transformation plan are delivered. The two main areas of focus are:
- Overseeing the ongoing implementation of the transformation programme within specific work streams.
- Promoting the development of new initiatives which support the strategic direction of the business.
- Be responsible for driving the process for identifying, planning, executing and realising the value from emerging initiatives, working with workstream stakeholders you will develop and progress the transformation delivery plans.
- Engage, collaborate and challenge the Exec and teams across Rank to ensure the transformation workstream plan has stakeholder engagement and buy-in.
- Lead work groups and committees to promoting new developments, ensuring continuous improvement, etc.
- Provide project management and coordination, including the development of work plans and facilitation of activities and resources to achieve objectives.
- Develop and monitor dependencies, conflicts and opportunities across the programme and assigned workstream(s), including effective risk management.
- Design and distribute regular reporting to stakeholders and provide updates to the transformation office for regular weekly executive, monthly board, and quarterly shareholder meetings, or other ad-hoc reporting requirements
- Drive the transformation cadence and effective implementation of the plan.
We are looking for candidates with the below;
- Must have several years project management experience, with a proven track record for planning and implementation of complex projects or programmes.
- A background in programme management, business change, transformation.
- You will have omni channel experience, digital transformation experience.
- Ideally experience within a similar industry; gaming, retail, etc.
- Excellent stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Experience using AGILE or PRINCE2 methodology (or equivalent) for medium to large sized projects.
- Highly proficient skills in Excel and PowerPoint - experience with programme management tools desirable (e.g. MS Project/Wave).
- Team player who can work collaboratively with others across the business.
- Good commercial mindset and confidence with numbers.
- Ambitious, self-starter who is focused on delivering highest quality outputs.
- Must be a strong problem solver to be able to formulate new ideas and get around blockers.
Come and follow us over on LinkedIn!
Rank Group & Rank Interactive