Customer Services Advisor - Ainsdale House
Use your talent and earn money in one of the UK’s leading Holiday Companies, booking traditional British Family Holiday’s.
Location: Pontin’s Call Centre - Ainsdale - Southport
Wage: Meets National Minimum Wage– with generous bonus opportunities
Hours: Full and Part time hours available
Shifts between 8am to 10pm including weekends
We offer full training, so you can…
- Provide Sales focused service to all telephone enquiries.
- Provide accurate and comprehensive information with regards to range of services, facilities and events on all our Pontins Parks around the UK.
- Provide accurate pricing and information for guests with the aim of matching our product to customer needs
- Achieve increased personal conversion rates and work to maintain high performance
- Be confident while we support you to sell our product, use our reservation system and follow our company policies.
All we ask is for…
- General computer skills
- A willingness to learn
- Display a flexible approach to required staffing levels within the Sales Centre
This position offers an attractive salary and the opportunity to work in an exciting fast paced industry!
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with;
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted stays for you & your family at any of our 60 hotels & 6 parks
- Uniform (Subject to position)
- Accelerated promotional prospects
Pontins are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Pontins will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, candidates of any sexes or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.