Role title: Assistant Controller - Cavendish Hotel
Job Opening: 2022-04-26
Role Title: Assistant Controller (Part Time – 30 hours)
Reporting to: Controller
The position of Assistant Controller exists to ensure:
- That the interests of the Britannia Hotel Group are protected at all times.
- That they and their team ensure maximum revenue is generated and losses are kept to a minimum.
- That attention is drawn to all areas of weakness/concern and reported to their Hotel Controller.
- That all new company procedures and instructions are adhered to.
- Provide all relevant control/financial information and assistance to the Hotel Controller.
- Functional and line responsibility to the Hotel Controller.
- To be organised, numerate, have an eye for detail and an enquiring mind.
- To have a practical and common sense approach to the role.
- Department responsibilities: Wages, Cash & Credit Card Reconciliation, Sales Ledger, Purchase Ledger, Revenue Auditing and Food and Liquor Stock taking
The candidate must be able to:
- To prioritise their work effectively.
- Work to strict deadlines.
- Communicate on all levels.
- To carry out any duties which may be requested from time to time.
- Possible opportunity to work at other Britannia units.
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted weekend breaks
- Regular Appraisals
- Pension Scheme
- Meals on duty
- Uniforms (Hotel based staff only)
- Accelerated promotion prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Hi, I'd like to apply for this job!
UPLOAD YOUR CV
Select the files you wish to upload. The following files are accepted: .pdf, .doc, .docx