Night Cleaner - Ashby-De-La-Zouch, Leicestershire
After travelling down our beautiful driveway, you will find Champneys Springs settled amongst 31 acres of beautiful open parkland, our tranquil Leicestershire location is a modern take on a country style spa hotel. Our Springs resort is the UK’s first purpose-built health spa, and we continue to champion the best of health and wellbeing and the Champneys way of life.
Champneys Springs has 89 bedrooms for residential guests, and we welcome up to 50 day guests per day. We also have a club membership offering for those who live locally and wish to use our amazing facilities.
At Champneys we pride ourselves on the environment that we create. As soon as our guests step through our front foot, we embrace every opportunity to appeal to their senses. First impressions matter which is why our hardworking housekeeping team is passionate about providing a great first impression by creating a clean, relaxing and inviting environment.
In the role of Night Cleaner, you will work alongside an efficient and experienced team to look after guest areas, excluding bedrooms to an exceptionally high standard. Your areas of focus will be the Poolside, Spa Changing Areas, Treatment Rooms, Guest Lounges and Public Toilet Areas. You will ensure you maintain a familiarity with our company health and safety and fire safety procedures at all times and report any issues to the relevant manager. The guest experience we offer is of paramount importance to use do you will be able to demonstrate great customer service and ensure you are polite, friendly and helpful at all times when interacting with guests and colleagues.
As a night cleaner you will be responsible for:
- Cleaning your dedicated area of work to an exceptional standard
- Taking exceptional pride in the bedrooms that you clean
- Creating a WOW moment when our guests enter their room
- Supporting the wider property in its cleanliness
- Supporting our prestigious Health Clubs with their cleanliness
- Answering any guest queries and supporting with any requests that they have
Being the iconic wellbeing brand that we are you should expect benefits that match our simple vision; to make you feel happier and healthier inside and out.
Not only will you work in great company where we share and believe in our vision you will also have access to the following;
- Health, Wellness and Wellbeing incentives
- Champneys experiences
- App technology for all our essential forms
- In house social media connecting our Champneys Family
- Motivating, rewarding and engaging colleague events
- Discounted stays for you, your friends and family at any of our Hotels or Resorts
- Heavily discounted rates at our getaway Haven
- Complimentary Spa Day
- Exceptional discount on Champneys products
- Great discounts on our partner products
- Discounted membership to our exceptional health clubs
- Access to Learning & Development aimed at job satisfaction and career advancement
- Mental Health Awareness Days
- Access to wider wallet – discounts on a wide range of websites, high street shops and great experiences for you and your family
- Merlin Entertainments Attraction
- Introduce a friend incentive
- Long Service celebrations
- Free parking
- Professional Uniform