Internal Recruitment and Talent Advisor - Hemel Support Centre
What's In Store
Are you looking for a fun and fast paced environment to work in, with great benefits?
Do you have a passion for recruiting top talent and providing an outstanding candidate experience?
Are you looking for a business that is financially stable and has very exciting growth plans?
Join Hollywood Bowl Group as a Recruitment and Talent Advisor, in return you’ll get:
About The Role
- 35-hour contract, plus 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- The opportunity to earn a monthly bonus
- Additional days holiday with length of service up to five days
- Optional pension plan
- Ongoing training and development
- Free bowling / golf game vouchers every month
- 30% discount off food and drink for you and up to five friends
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) for you and your family
- Well-being training to support you in the workplace
- Opportunity to join our healthcare cash plan
- Financial long service awards
- A £15 donation to Barnardo’s when you complete your induction
- Enhanced maternity, paternity, adoption, and shared parental leave benefits
- Placement bonus scheme
As our Recruitment and Talent Advisor, you will be responsible for sourcing and screening exceptional candidates for our centre management roles. You’ll ensure that they have the right skills to succeed and also importantly, that they have the right attitude to match our fast paced, fun and performance driven culture. You will be an integral part to our business, being the first touch point for candidates, and first impressions count!
Having inhouse recruitment or agency experience will make you ideal for the role as you’ll be head hunting candidates directly.
For you to be successful in the role, you’ll need confidence and enthusiasm, paired with a positive and proactive attitude to everything you do. As well as:
- Inhouse or agency recruitment experience
- Experience of recruiting management level roles
- Experience utilising different routes to market for headhunting
- Confident, professional telephone manner
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to work as part of a team
- To be self-motivated and driven to achieve tight deadlines
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to become part of our team – apply today!
About The Company
Hollywood Bowl Group has a passion for bringing families and friends together for affordable fun and healthy competition.
Following our listing on the main stock market in 2016 we became Hollywood Bowl Group, seeking out the perfect locations for our bowling and golf centres nationwide. We formed our customer proposition, built on real feedback, and went from strength to strength with our in-centre game technology and online scoring systems.
Now with over 65 centres across the UK, and an exciting new mini-golf brand, Puttstars, added to the portfolio, we’re proud to be ambitious market leaders in experiential family entertainment.
We continue to expand our estate and look for profitable opportunities to grow, with an average of three new sites opening each year.
At Hollywood Bowl Group, we value diversity and inclusion, and we’re committed to creating a working environment that promotes equal opportunities. Individual differences and the contributions of all employees are recognised and valued and we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace makes us a more relevant, more competitive, and more resilient company.