General Manager - Ipswich
At Chiquito's we deliver the best of Mexican cuisine where every day is a fiesta of food, friends, family and fun, so if you are a bold and ambitious individual looking for your next career move then look no further! We can offer you a dynamic working environment where we'll make the most of your strengths and nurture your development as a General Manager.
What will life as a General Manager in the Chiquito's family look like for you.....
- Quarterly paid bonus scheme
- Superb training and development, apprenticeships open to all
- Up to 50% discount at all our brands and no limit on number of guests incl. wagamama
- Free meal whenever you work
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Birthday meal on us
- 28 days paid holiday
- Pension scheme to help you save for your future
- Bespoke employee support programme, including free counselling sessions
- Refer a friend scheme with generous bonuses for each successful referral
- Access to a great discount platform, saving you money on everyday purchases and so much more
What makes our General Manager role so special?
- Make it Magic: Guest experience is the number one focus for you and your team, you encourage pride and passion in all that they do.
- Keep it Fresh: You always look for opportunities to improve ways of working and help the business grow.
- Be Sharp: You take pride in maintaining the highest possible standards within our restaurants.
- Own it: You take ownership for the performance of your restaurant and coach your team to be able to contribute to its success.
- Do it Together: You are a role model for the team, guiding and supporting individuals to be the best they can be.
We'd love you to have had previous experience of working as a manager within a food lead business but most importantly have the drive and ambition to further develop your skills and career with us.
So apply now, come join the family as a General Manager and be a valued member of our management team!