Do you want to work in a growing business that prides itself on using fresh ingredients in state of the art kitchens?
Would you like to hear more about our commitment to work life balance and mental health inside our kitchens?
What you will get:
- Investment in YOU! Regular training, personal progression & opportunities for development.
- 28 days holidays.
- Pension plan.
- No need to travel to Central London as the Megan’s is your local area.
- Work & life balance - 48 hour working week.
- Discretionary bonus scheme.
- Up to 50% discount on your bill when dinning with up to 6 friends and family.
- A fun work environment with a family feel.
What you will be doing? :
You will be working in a high volume, fast paced all day dining environments and are passionate about good food.
- Inspire, maintain and deliver exceptional operational standards during every shift.
- Build and develop a talented team of chefs.
- Be passionate about using quality fresh ingredients to creating amazing flavours!
- Be able to produce our sensational dishes the Megan’s way!
Are you our next Megan's Sous Chef?
- You have previous Sous Chef experience; running busy, high-volume & all-day restaurants and cafés.
- Possess a good understanding of systems such as Trail, Fourth, EPOS.
- Good practical knowledge of H&S and Food Hygiene.
- Leadership qualities and the ability to make decisions, plan and be proactive.
We live by our core behaviours:
We are Team Players, Results Driven, Adaptable.
Megan’s Restaurants is equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.