Senior Manager - Leeds
Are you a Technology Procurement Manager looking to step up or are you already a Senior Manager looking for a career-defining move? Do you want to be a key player in a business-wide Technology overhaul, working on one of the largest Retail Separation programmes in the industry? Look no further, this role might be for you...
Asda has embarked on one of the largest retail programmes in the industry.
This will see us change or transform almost every aspect of the Technology estate, as well as inheriting a huge amount of spend previously managed by Walmart. As a result we are expanding the Technology Procurement team, and have some fantastic opportunities across multiple categories!
We are looking for Senior Leaders to join our newly expanded Technology Procurement team during a significant business-wide Technology transformation.
- Set the commercial strategy for ASDA's Technology transformation and divestment activities in key categories of spend (>100m).
- Lead and commercially architect an efficient and sustainable 'future state', including implementation and management of large-scale outsourcing contracts and/or enterprise SW agreements.
- Lead and develop a small high performing team of technology category managers or contract/relationship managers, providing SME, mentoring and career development.
- Influence & partner with key technology and business towers. Gravitas to challenge the status quo at CxO level in order to deliver a best in class technology cost base.
- Significant experience of working with large scale / Tier 1 technology providers
- Experienced leader with a track record of building, motivating and establishing teams
- Deep knowledge of the technology category and underlying commercial models and cost structures.
- Experience of large scale technology transformation programmes within a face paced 'blue-chip' environment would be beneficial
Work Where it Works.
Our hybrid way of working gives you the choice to work where it works. This enables you to chose where you'll be the most effective. It offers a mix of working from home and in an office environment that works best for you and your team.
You will also get an excellent benefits package including;-
- 8,000 company car or car allowance plus discretionary company bonus
- Company pension 1.5 times colleagues contribution (Max 15%)
- 10% colleague discount, free parking and many additional rewards.
We want all colleagues to be able to bring their best and true selves to work, every day. Simply put, we want our colleagues to be Proud to be Asda and proud to be themselves.