Junior Sous Chef (salary) - Cardiff Bay
This award winning brand is now recruiting for an experienced Junior Sous Chef of the highest calibre to lead & manage a talented kitchen team.
The Cosy Clubs are all day eating & drinking venues, open from 9am in the morning for brunch & coffee, right through to dinner & cocktails in the evening serving an array of mouth-watering food and quality libations in a slightly gentrified and quirky environment.
This is an extremely exciting Junior Sous Chef role with the most successfull restuarant group in the UK, Cosy Club is set for great expansion over the next few years, so don't miss the boat old chap.
As a Junior Sous Chef you will be very hands on and previous expereince of high volume, fresh food kitchen is ideal
What you get working for us...
- Competitive salary and package including a highly achievable bonus scheme
- Overtime pay for every hour worked over contracted hours
- Tasty free staff meal on duty
- Annual Loyalty shares award (with length of service)
- Access to wages as you earn with WageStream
- Enhanced maternity/paternity benefit (with length of service)
- Company incentives including trips abroad
- Fantastic opportunity for advancement and progression for the right candidate.
- The best staff party in Hospitality! Loungefest - See our movie on our careers page.
What we look for in our Junior Sous Chefs....
- You must take responsibility for all health and Safety, critical controls and financial aspects of the kitchen to deliver the desired results based on company audits and projected GP's in the absence of the Head and Sous chefs.
- You must have experience in cooking and preparing from fresh in high volumes, and be very organised. Ideally, you will have a mixed branded and independent background.
- You must be able to motivate and lead a kitchen brigade in the Head Chefs absence.
- You will be able to communicate with all other team members up and down the ladder and cement a strong FOH & BOH relationship.
Come and apply today!