Team Member at M&S Simply Food - Charing Cross Station
Everyone regardless of age starts on £10.00 per hour
- This role is combination of logistics and customer service responsibilities
You may be wondering who are SSP? Well, we’re one of the best kept secrets in Hospitality and Retail.
You may not know us by name, but you will know us from our brands. We are the leading operator of restaurants, bars, cafes, food courts and retail stores in airports, train stations, motorway service areas and other leisure locations.
We are looking for Full Time Team Members to join our team at M&S Simply Food - Charing Cross Station. As a team member you will work shifts between 5am and 12am.
Responsibilities for Team Member:
Requirements for Team Member:
- Demonstrate knowledge of M&S products to advise customers in a professional and helpful manner
- Maintain all unit displays in accordance with M&S standards
- Consistently meet shift/daily average spend, waste and portion control targets
- Maintain high standards of cleanliness and appearance in all work areas
- Able to perform heavy manual handling duties both indoors and outdoors and to push/pull trolleys.
- Ability to prepare and complete orders for delivery according to schedule
- Due to some responsibilities within the Warehouse Assistant role, applicants will need to be 18 years of age or over to perform certain tasks or work on certain shifts.
- Previous experience in warehouse or stock room highly desirable
Benefits for Team Member:
- Refer a friend scheme - get rewarded with £400 every time you successfully refer a friend
- Up to 75% employee discount on a variety of SSP brands and franchises across the UK including M&S, Starbucks, Burger King, Caffe Ritazza and many more!
- Award winning training and development with access to apprenticeships
Fancy to find out more? Apply today for team member role!
Diversity and Inclusion is a priority at SSP. We are an equal opportunities employer committed to engaging all of our people, so they feel valued and motivated; we champion diversity, promote inclusion, and ensure equality. We respect and protect human rights and prevent discrimination; and we positively impact our communities. We encourage and welcome applications from a diverse range of candidates regardless of background, gender, race, religious beliefs, disability, sexual identity and orientation or age.