We are looking for a Pastry Chef de Partie to join the team at The Ivy Club & Restaurant.
As a Pastry Chef de Partie, you will possess a confident ability to work within the Pastry section of the kitchen, understanding the creativity and attention to detail that is required to prepare the desserts at The Ivy Club & Restaurant. You will work with a large brigade of chefs learning and developing your skills whilst having a hands-on approach to the Pastry section.
Our Pastry Chef de Partie will enjoy these benefits:
• Generous discount off your entire bill (including drinks), when dining at any Restaurant within the Group
• Unrivalled opportunities for progression across the UK and Ireland
• Overtime management shifts paid & recognised
• Recommend a friend scheme with great bonuses per individual referral
• 28 days holiday, increasing with length of service
• Exclusive access to our discounts including money off gym memberships, travel, online shopping, gadgets and much more
• Reward programmes, long service awards and staff recognition and incentives
The Ivy Club & Restaurant is a market leading prestigious restaurant with a rich history and long-standing reputation within the hospitality and catering industry. We offer structured career paths and effective hospitality and catering training at every level to ensure your development and confidence grows with the collection.
Apply today and speak to one of our catering and hospitality specialists.