Product Marketing Executive - East MidlandsSummary
Are you a recent marketing graduate looking for your first role....
Buzz Bingo are one of the UK's largest bingo operators with a network of 91 UK based clubs and an award-winning website, our teams in Support Centre and clubs across the country are smart, energised and passionate about what they do, and we are looking for a Product Marketing Executive to play a key role in delivering & supporting product and promotional campaigns which add real value to our business.
You will be work as part of an integrated retail marketing team, supporting product and promotional plans to be delivered against our 91 bingo clubs.Responsibilities
- Taking ownership of key products and promotions as allocated by the Head of Retail Marketing and Product Marketing Managers. This will include:
-Development and ongoing management of POS and digital assets
-Supporting the delivery of promotional activity and seasonal campaigns into clubs
-Supporting the development of campaigns for new product launches and product changes
-Communication of activity to colleagues across wider support function and club teams
-Produce "What A Good Job Looks Like" videos for all seasonal campaigns
-Support the Product Marketing Managers in other marketing tasks including general administration, raising and tracking purchase orders against the budget and managing the central marketing inbox
Skills, Knowledge and Behaviour
- Own competitor analysis to understand pricing, promotions and customer experience. Develop a full competitor review with regular monitoring and reporting to the product marketing team
- Be the main point of contact for internal communications, ensuring marketing are represented to our colleagues in a fun and engaging way including providing content for our internal comms platform Zingo
- Own the weekly marketing bulletin, ensuring all information is gathered in an efficient fashion and delivered to operational colleagues in a timely manner
To be successful in this role you'll understand the principles of marketing or have some marketing experience, and ideally you'll have managed projects within a set budget and timeframe. Most importantly you'll be an excellent communicator both verbally and in writing and you'll be self-motivated, customer focused and be able to work as part of a busy team.
- You have experience working in a team to deliver agreed activities
- You have managed projects within a set budget and timeframe
- You have experience in working in leisure, entertainment or retail
This is a full time role working 35 hours per week. Normal working hours are Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm. There is an option to work from our Nottingham based 'Buzz Hub' full time, or we are happy to offer this role on a hybrid basis with a mix of home and office based days so it's essential you live within a commutable distance.
This is a great role working within a busy, professional team and we are looking for someone to join us ASAP!! If you have the skills & experience we are looking for APPLY TODAY for immediate consideration!