Multi-Activity Leader - Rutland, Ilkeston
May Half Term
Koala Klubs Activity Camps provide outstanding activity day camp childcare for children aged 5-14 during the school holidays, where the children's welfare and fun are at the heart of all we do! Children will enjoy a fantastic range of sports, games and art activities every week led by engaging staff at amazing locations.
Koala Klubs Activity Camps is a leading provider of school Holiday activities in the UK. Our trusted holiday camps operate at venues across the country offering outstanding childcare & activity provision to children whilst providing peace of mind to parents.
With camps running nationwide during almost all the school holidays, we have ongoing opportunities for enthusiastic leaders who know how to deliver outstanding sports, arts, and play activities.
Staff will be responsible for managing, motivating and being supportive whilst able to create a fun and engaging activity programme for children aged between 5 and 14 years, with emphasis on participation, structure, care and development. Staff will be responsible for meeting and greeting the children and parents and registering the children. As well as overseeing the day and the timetable. Ensuring the children's safety and wellbeing is at the centre of everything. Delegating to staff as well as ensuring other staff are aware of needs of the children. Dealing with any issues that arise with the children and parents and feeding this back to management. Supporting other staff in dealing with situations.
- Experience working with children in some capacity, ideally studying towards a qualification in sports, performing arts, teaching or childcare. This role is ideal for a candidate at the beginning of their career in coaching or childcare.
- Enthusiastic, energetic individual, passionate about working with, and developing children through play and activity.
- Good organisation and communication skills.
- Flexible, team player, able to adapt to dynamic situations and challenges on camp.
- Someone looking for a challenging but fun job in the holidays, looking to begin their career in the childcare industry.
- Hold a Paediatric First Aid (12 hour or 6 hour) or First Aid at Work qualification.
- Have a full UK driving licence and access to a car