Conference & Banqueting Supervisor - Stanbrook Abbey Hotel, Worcester
An opportunity has arisen for a Conference & Banqueting Supervisor to join our Hand Picked Hotels Conference & Banqueting Team at Stanbrook Abbey Hotel, Worcester
If you love working in hospitality and as part of an events team, this might be the role for you!
As the Conference & Banqueting Supervisor within the team, you will support the Conference & Banqueting Manager and your colleagues so they feel confident and ready for service as well as guiding them to ensure all daily tasks are completed on time.
The Conference & Banqueting Supervisor will support with and oversee functions, conferences, private dining and of course the all important weddings, helping to ensure everything is set up and ready in advance, that the event details are checked and double checked and that everything runs smoothly and our guests have a positive and memorable experience.
You will have a flexible approach and will be happy to support your colleagues in the Food & Beverage department and wider Hotel team.
What’s in it for you:
• A competitive salary paid every 4 weeks directly into your bank account
• A share of service charge – 100% of which is split between the team
• FREE Use of Health Club facilities including gym, swimming pool and fitness classes
• Delicious meals on duty
• 28 days holiday rising to 33 days with service – we think it’s fair to value loyalty.
• £30 staff stays with Hand Picked Hotels per room Bed & Breakfast PLUS 25% discount of all food & drink. Yes, it’s as good as it sounds!
• Annual loyalty awards (like afternoon teas and overnight stays)
• Working in stunning surroundings and in a property packed with character
• Free parking on site
• Online retail discount platform offering thousands of savings with high street retailers and restaurants as well as a health and well-being platform
• You’ll have at least two years’ recent experience working as part of a Waiting team with good knowledge of food, beverages and allergens
• You’ll be a team player with a professional approach, bags of enthusiasm and a big smile
• You’ll take pride in your appearance, and proud to be the face of Hand Picked
• You’ll be a stickler for hygiene and be able to demonstrate best practice
• You’ll feel comfortable in a fast-paced, busy environment
• Most of all, you’ll have a friendly, positive and proactive manner
Hand Picked Hotels is a private collection of 22 country house hotels throughout the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. Each of our properties has its own charming character, and all of them are set in stunning surroundings; from the sandy shores of Jersey to the rolling hills of Yorkshire.
With welcoming and charming service delivered in truly inspirational settings, our guests are encouraged to relax, kick off their shoes and indulge. You make it Hand Picked!
Hand Picked Hotels is an Equal Opportunities employer. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.