Kitchen Porter At Megan's - Winner of Best Emerging Brand
What you will get:
At Megan's we are proud to offer industry leading hourly rates of pay, guaranteed to always be above NMW, and in addition, our team receive length of service increments on top of their base hourly rate as follows....
- Extra 50p per hour after 3 months service
- Extra £1.00 per hour after 6 months service
- Extra £1.50 per hour after 12 months service
PLUS an extra £1 per hour Sales Reward for every hour worked when your team hits it's weekly sales target!
- Investment in YOU! Dedicated training & fast-tracked career development
- No need to travel to Central London as the Megan’s is your local area
- Work & life balance - Full time (30 hour min) & Part time (15 hour min) contracts
- Weekly sales bonus - earn an extra £1 per hour when you hit your sales target
- Wagestream - claim your pay as you earn it
- Up to 50% discount on your bill when dinning with up to 6 friends and family
- 28 days holidays & auto enrolment in our pension plan
- A fun work environment with a family feel; regular team incentives & socials
What you will be doing?:
You will be working in a high volume, fast paced all day dining environments and are passionate about good food.
You will work as a key member of the team to ensure the kitchen is set up for everything needed on shift.
- Ensure all equipment, crockery and cutlery is clean and ready for service
- Work with Head Chef / Sous Chef to store our deliveries and ensure all food is correctly labelled in storage
- Support the team with prep, when required
Are you our next Megan's Kitchen Porter?
- Follow and maintain the highest standards of health & safety, including cleaning practices
- No prior Kitchen Porter experience required, full training will be provided
- A desire to pursue a career as a chef (desirable)
We live by our core behaviours:
We are Team Players, Results Driven, Adaptable.
Megan’s Restaurants is equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.