Caravan Sales Administrator - Bowland Fell Holiday Park - Skipton, North Yorkshire
Job Type: Full Time - Permanent
Shift Days: Various
Shift Hours: 40 hours per week
The Administration Support is hugely responsible role which requires the applicant to be very adaptable to the needs of the business due to the varied and wide ranging tasks you may be required to perform. A ‘Can-do’ attitude and exceptional organisation skills will be a must for this role, which requires dedication and working within a close knit team with the aims and vision of the business being at the forefront of every task performed and decision made.
Successful applicants will be required to have experience in an administrative role, preferably within the leisure industry, however full training will be provided for the right person.
Main responsibilities include but are not exclusive to:
- Processing paperwork to ensure we are fully compliant with company policy and regulating bodies that we are controlled by.
- Liaising with Owners, Contractors and Manufacturers efficiently and maintaining a great working relationship with these to ensure we provide the best service to our owners/customers whilst getting the best prices from our contractors.
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly reports (banking, purchase ordering, stock returns etc) to be sent to Head Office by the given deadlines.
- Cash handling and preparing for collection by an external company.
- Fully responsible for all aspects of Owner accounts and queries including ensuring they are covered for insurance, gas tests, electrical testing and chasing when expired, billing for any maintenance jobs carried out, chasing debts and building a rapport with the owners.
- To support the Administration Manager with general payroll administration accurately. Ensuring that payroll and related remuneration are run properly, that records are maintained, plus maintaining staff data, coordinating sickness and holiday records, updating and setting up new employees, etc.
- To assist with overseeing budgets for spend are not exceeded, to raise and release purchase orders and to place orders for the business within these budgets and updating a record of spend vs budget.
- To run an efficient and organised office and provide and clearly present information requested by Heads of Departments.
- To assist with the compiling of Health and Safety paperwork, timesheets, purchase orders, personnel files, sales paperwork, and owner files in an orderly manner.
- Any other duties as required by the business
Skill Set Requirements
These are not all mandatory but the applicant should ideally have some experience in the following:
- Excel and Word - Like most businesses Park Holidays is dependent on software both internal and Microsoft so PC skills essential.
- Communicator - The role is very dependent on communicating with owners, contractors and staff on all levels. Building a close working relationship with relevant Head Office departments such as accounts and HR.
- Flexibility on working hours - The role supports the Park who work 7 days a week so the ability to work weekends is essential.
- The ability to work on one’s own initiative is a given along with working under pressure to ensure all paperwork is compliant, recorded and filed correctly.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 2 years Administrative experience is essential.
- 20% friends and family discount on holidays booked with Park Holidays, this is subject to availability at time of booking.
- All staff have a discount of 50% on food purchased from the complex, this does not include specials or any drinks & is subject to conditions.
- Great staff referral scheme
- 28 days holiday leave per annum
- Progression Programme within the Company – Learning & development opportunities available with the potential to join the Company’s Skills Academy or Apprenticeship Development Programme.
With 42 caravan parks situated throughout the UK we are now one of the largest providers of Holiday parks covering both England and Scotland. We offer great value family holidays and short breaks, with a small selection of touring and camping too, along with a wide range of static caravan holiday homes and luxury lodges for sale.