Cleaners - Dawlish Sands Holiday Park - Dawlish, Devon
Job Type: Part Time - Seasonal
Shift Days: Monday & Friday
- To attend any relevant training courses as recommended by the General Manager or the Company
- To clean accommodation as per cleaners worksheet.
- To re-clean as required by accommodation manager/checkers.
- To ensure all lost property is handed in to accommodation office and logged in lost property book.
- To ensure guests are not permitted to enter accommodation until cleared by accommodation manager/checker.
- To collect and return all cleaning materials.
- To ensure the security and safety of all company property.
- To ensure all rubbish from accommodation is bagged and placed in rubbish skips provided.
- To be flexible and work with maintenance team as required.
- To carry out full checks on all smoke alarms/carbon monoxide alarms and to fill out record sheet fully.
- Carry out visual checks and report anything that needs repairing to line manager.
- Check the steps and pathway leading into the unit, making your line manager aware if there are any potential hazards.
- Ensure only cleaning materials provided are used and adhered to COSHH regulations.
- Check for cleanliness under beds and in wardrobes.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Previous experience is preferred but not essential.
- 20% friends and family discount on holidays booked with Park Holidays.
- 50% staff discount on meals in our onsite restaurants
- Great staff referral scheme
- 28 days holiday leave per annum (Incl. Bank Hols)
- Progression Programme within the Company
With 42 caravan parks situated throughout the UK we are now one of the largest providers of Holiday parks covering both England and Scotland. We offer great value family holidays and short breaks, with a small selection of touring and camping too, along with a wide range of static caravan holiday homes and luxury lodges for sale.