Maintenance Person - Marlie Holiday Park - New Romney, Kent
Job Type: Full Time, Part Time & Casual Roles Available - Seasonal
Shift Days: Various
Shift Hours: 8 - 9 hours per day
Number of Roles Available: 2
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Carry out repairs on site/in venues, chalets and caravans in line with instructions from Maintenance.
- Carry out repairs and restructure drains/groundwork/buildings.
- Carry out repairs to equipment in accommodation units/caravans in line with job requests and to the agreed operating standards.
- To deliver gas bottles as and when requested by the Office/General Manager.
- Distribute deliveries from a central point to the relevant department.
- Collection of rubbish and litter/bins, depositing it in the nearest refuse compound, including litter picking the park as and when required.
- Provide support to other departments where applicable.
- Complying with all Company and legal policies and procedures
- Assist with moving and siting of caravan and lodges.
The successful candidate should:
- Have a full clean driving licence.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Have the ability to work under pressure.
- Wear company uniform provided at all times and maintain a smart appearance.
- Have a professional and outgoing personality.
- Maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Be flexible.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Previous experience is preferred but not essential.
- 20% friends and family discount on holidays booked with Park Holidays.
- 50% staff discount on meals in our onsite restaurants
- Great staff referral scheme
- 28 days holiday leave per annum (incl. Bank Hols).
- Progression Programme within the Company
With 42 caravan parks situated throughout the UK we are now one of the largest providers of Holiday parks covering both England and Scotland. We offer great value family holidays and short breaks, with a small selection of touring and camping too, along with a wide range of static caravan holiday homes and luxury lodges for sale.