Regional Maintenance Person
Location: Field based -Sussex, Kent, Hampshire Location
At Prezzo we’re focussed on people – our team and our customers – and we know that the experience our customers receive is directly linked to having the right team. We’re looking for a Regional Maintenance Technicians to join us and provide front-line maintenance support to Restaurants and Head Office. You’ll face a variety of tasks so we’re looking for an all-rounder capable of working across general trades such as, but not limited to, carpentry, locksmith, general building etc.
- Responsible for the day-to-day resolution of assigned tasks.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Receiving, maintenance calls from internal staff via telephone and email
- Maintaining Asset Lists within the restaurants.
- Be resourceful and self-motivated and work as part of a team.
- Escalation of unresolved issues to the Internal or external stakeholders, and management of external suppliers to resolve these issues.
- Perform daily, weekly, monthly Preventative Maintenance tasks.
- Conduct inspections and provide feedback on works undertaken by third party contractors working within our restaurants.
- To adopt a flexible approach in respect of other skills & trades, to enhance maintenance support across the business.
- Physically strong as capable of moving heavy furniture or equipment.
- Full & clean driving licence required.
- Ability and flexibility to accommodate additional skills as the role evolves.
What we’re looking for from you?
- Experience of maintaining the high standards of maintenance and repair across a multi-site organisation would be beneficial.
- An understanding of restaurant businesses/ hospitality would be advantageous.
- Excellent problem-solving skills in order to diagnose, evaluate and resolve maintenance related issues.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with an aptitude for communicating complex technical issues to both peers and non-technical staff.
- Exceptional time management skills, organised, efficient, effective, and forward thinking.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Innovative and forward thinking.
- Ability to adapt to ever changing situations with a positive attitude.
If it sounds like you, please apply with your CV and we will be in touch very soon!