C&E Sales Executive - Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Meeting & Events Sales Executive to work in our dynamic team at The Belfry, England’s leading Hotel and Resort. We have 319 bedrooms, Rosette standard dining, five food and beverage outlets, fantastic leisure facilities including our 20 treatment rooms & pool and of course, what we are famous for…golf. We have a really exciting year ahead at The Belfry, starting with hosting The British Masters in May 2022, and continuing with the launch of new training and development opportunities and incentives.
The Belfry is synonymous with golf and has hosted the Ryder Cup four times – more than any other venue in the world. Our world class golf courses have produced some of the most dramatic moments in the history of the sport. They attract players from the UK and beyond looking to relive the Ryder Cup magic, improve their game, and to make use of the unrivalled state-of-the-art golfing facilities.
The Events Sales Team
The Belfry Hotel & Resort Sales Team recently won the miaList2021 Best Sales and Marketing Team, testament to their excellent customer relationships and results-driven work ethics. Our sales office is a fast-paced, supportive environment, with people who are passionate about delivering great service and achieving their potential.
About the role
These roles are contracted to 40 hours per week. Duties include:
- Delivering exceptional customer service to all clients at all times
- Managing client / agent account bookings to build and maintain relationships
- Undertaking day to day enquiry handling and event co-ordination, ensuring The Belfry standards are maintained
- Communication with the Meeting and Events team to create fantastic experiences
- Achieving individual and team conversion targets
- Arranging and conducting show arounds, showing The Belfry’s facilities to their full potential
- Fantastic resort discounts that include: gym membership, rooms, golf, spa, food and beverage, and retail
- Access to lifestyle discounts at high-street restaurants, retail outlets and days out
- We offer Wagestream to all employees, enabling everyone to track earnings, save, access wages before they are paid, and seek financial advice
- Healthcare schemes: life assurance, 24-hour GP, health cash-plans
- Team social events throughout the year
- Long-service awards, including additional paid holiday
- Free staff parking. The resort isn’t serviced by public transport although we do offer a subsidised taxi service for those who don’t drive
- We can offer live-in accommodation for up to three months
- Excellent training, development and career opportunities