Job Title: Helpdesk Administrator
Working Hours: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday - 08:00 - 17:00 - 40 hours per week
Would you be interested to join a leading facilities management company with a reputation for excellence?
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Helpdesk Administrator to join our passionate and driven team in Norwich!
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Raising and closing jobs for reactive and system work orders, booking in reactive and PPM tasks.
- Working in conjunction with Managers and Coordinators to ensure seamless management of the contract.
- Helpdesk cover to meet clients’ needs.
- Filing, scanning and tracking of paperwork.
- Providing Administrative support to the Helpdesk Team.
- Strong Customer service skills.
- Proven administration experience
- Experience working with the CAFM system is advantageous.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
- Exceptional telephone manner.
- Paid Holiday.
- Employee Referral Scheme.
- Learning and development opportunities.
- Supportive working culture and future progression opportunities.
- Mobile, legal, bicycle, breakdown, and retail discounts.
- Eye test and glasses reimbursement.
- Cycle 2 work scheme.
How to apply?
If you are interested to join a business that encourages professional development, career progression and entrepreneurial spirit, then please click apply and we will be in touch soon!
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunities employer that relies on diversity and equality to achieve our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or age.