Newbury FWC | Café | Permanent contract | Part time
Up to £21,000 depending on experience
24 hours per week
At Nuffield Health, we focus on creating the best possible experience for our members and guests. We're looking for someone with passion and outstanding customer care to be responsible for the organisation and operation of our café area. With you on board, we'll make a great impression, every time.
As a Food & Beverage / Café Team Leader at our Newbury FWC, you'll show lots of initiative and the confidence to lead and develop a team. Crucially, you'll be self-motivated, with excellent communication skills that set you apart from everyone else, over the phone and in person.
As a Food & Beverage / Café Team Leader, you will:
- Promote a friendly, relaxing and professional environment
- Ensure that everyone who visits our club enjoys an exceptional and efficient service
- Train a team to serve fresh, healthy and nutritional food and drink, including seasonal specials
- Work to set budgets and costs
- Be the driving force behind the Club's exciting social calendar
- Be confident and engaging, and empathise with all sorts of people
Helping you feel good.
We want you to love coming to work, feeling healthy, happy and valued. That's why we've developed a benefits package with you in mind. With gym membership, private healthcare, and a range of lifestyle and wellbeing rewards to choose from - at Nuffield Health, we take care of what's important to you.
Join Nuffield Health and create the future you want, today.
If you like what you see, why not start your application now? We consider applications as we receive them and reserve the right to close adverts early (for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications). So, it's a good idea to apply right away to ensure you're considered for this role.
It starts with you.