Would you be interested to join a leading facilities management company with a reputation for excellence?
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Technical Compliance Manager to join our passionate and driven team in Norwich!
Job Title: Technical Compliance Manager
Working Hours: Monday to Friday - 08:00 - 17:00 - 40 hours per week
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Ensure all compliance planned visits are undertaken in accordance with compliance schedule, and all maintenance is carried out in line with statutory and mandatory requirements.
- Raise remedial works and advise on corrective measures as needed in order to maintain compliance and minimise risk on the estate.
- Work closely with the customer to identify areas of concern or improvement and set collective goals to achieve these.
- Establish areas of responsibility and formalise to avoid ambiguity and ensure effective collaboration.
- Planning & Organising.
- Documenting process and procedures required for ensuring compliance on the client estate.
- Ensure all estate asset information is kept up to state in CAFM system, and that robust change control procedures are implemented.
- Support the Account Director and Account Managers in preventing KPI breaches in related areas and any associated KPI penalty.
- Prevent contract scope creep by monitoring changes in maintenance requirements & asset base, and supporting any required commercial baseline.
- Support both contract and central teams in all activities of delivery and reporting of planned maintenance tasks to the client’s requirements.
- Assist engineering teams with toolbox talks, training, site visits and ad-hoc support as required
- Complete site audits in line with agreed programme and reporting any related compliance issues.
- Ensure there is a fit for purpose safe system of work process implemented for all works, and oversee high risk activities as required.
Experience and Qualifications:
- 5+ years working within building services / facilities management
- Candidates will ideally be either trade qualified and experienced or qualified within an Electrical discipline. Professional registration of IEng with a relevant body is advantageous.
- Previous appointments as an Authorised Person or Senior Authorised Person for LV, HV, Mechanical High Risk or Confined Spaces are advantageous.
- Understanding of Microsoft Office software packages
- Experience in a compliance or safety role is desirable.
- High attention to detail and methodical in approach.
- Takes pride in the quality of their work and that of their business.
- Enthusiastic about technical compliance and safety.
- Supportive and authoritative in leading teams.
- Commercial awareness and understanding.
- Strong customer focus and sensitivity.
- Paid Holiday.
- Employee Referral Scheme.
- Learning and development opportunities.
- Supportive working culture and future progression opportunities.
- Mobile, legal, bicycle, breakdown, and retail discounts.
- Eye test and glasses reimbursement.
- Cycle 2 work scheme.
How to apply?
If you are interested to join a business that encourages professional development, career progression and entrepreneurial spirit, then please click apply and we will be in touch soon!
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***
Atalian Servest won the IWFM Impact Award 2021 for Diversity & Inclusion.
Atalian Servest are an equal opportunity employer and are proud of the diversity represented across our business.
We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, disability or age.
The IWFM Diversity Initiative award is one of the most significant in the UK facilities management sector. Winning recognises and commends several initiatives that Atalian Servest have introduced in the last 18 months; CHROMA, Opportunity and ONE.
CHROMA is a colleague-led Diversity & Inclusion platform, comprising of three networks; LGBTQ, Physical & Mental Health and Race, Ethnicity & Faith networks. The aim of the networks, who are supported by UK & Ireland board sponsors, is to champion inclusiveness, improve company policies and governance, and to empower all colleagues to use their voice for proactive change.
Opportunity was created with one core purpose – to provide accessible and equal learning opportunities for all of our colleagues. The interactive Learner Experience Platform aims to develop our colleagues as independent, confident, and successful individuals.
Lastly, ONE is the Atalian Servest innovation challenge. Open to our 28,000 strong workforce, designed to encourage our colleagues to think outside of the box, allowing us to foster a culture of innovation and divergent thinking.
The driving force behind the Atalian Servest mission is to create social value every day, leaving a lasting impact in the communities in which we serve.