Boparan Restaurant Group is a collection of iconic restaurant brands, spanning Fine Dining, Casual Dining and QSR. You will be the first point of contact for any software related IT issues, this could be EPOS, Product, Recipes, Digital Screens, apps etc. The team is small, dynamic, and we are looking for someone with high energy and a can-do attitude. Attention to detail and a passion for the industry is a must.
· You will be responsible for managing our EPOS Support mailbox, where our restaurants report any software issues.
· You will be expected to perform 1st line fixes for these issues across multiple systems
· You will add all new users to the systems
· You will add all new products to our database and maintain our product data
· You will be the main point of contact for our operational teams
· You will report to the EPOS Support Team Leader
Essential Skills and Experience
· Experience of Access EPOS Manager (Stocklink) at a GM/AM level or another EPOS and stock system
· Excellent Excel skills
· A great communicator
· We are looking for a hands-on self-starter who can cope with a high-pressure environment.
Some of our perks
· A chance to build a career with one of the biggest food businesses in the UK!
· 50% discount off your total bill for you and 5 friends in all our brands (T&C's apply).
· Exclusive access to discounts on 1000's of online and high-street retailers, and restaurants.
· Training and development opportunities.
· Office based in Solihull