Restaurant Assistant Manager - Rookery Hall Hotel & Spa £24,960 plus service charge and paid overtime
We are looking for an attentive and charming Restaurant Assistant Manager to join our Hand Picked team at Rookery Hall Hotel & Spa. If you are an experienced Restaurant Supervisor or Assistant Manager looking for your next challenge, this could be the role for you!
You are the ultimate hospitality professional able to make each and every guest feel special and have the ability to encourage and motivate a team to do the same.
As the Restaurant Assistant Manager you will support the Restaurant & Bar Manager and team with breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, room service and dinner - ensuring our guests enjoy every meal will put a smile on your face and motivate you on a daily basis.
This role will involve working late shifts predominantly from 2pm - 11pm on a rota basis to include weekends.
What’s in it for you:
- A competitive salary plus service charge to boost your earnings
- Use of our Health Club & Spa facilities - gym, swimming pool, sauna, steam room and jacuzzi
- Delicious meals on duty provided
- 28 days holiday rising to 33 days with service – we think it’s fair to value loyalty.
- £30 staff stays with Hand Picked Hotels per room Bed & Breakfast PLUS discounted food, drink and spa treatments. Yes, it’s as good as it sounds!
- A share of service charge – 100% of which is split between the team
- Annual loyalty awards (like afternoon teas and overnight stays)
- Working in stunning surroundings and in a property packed with character
- Free parking on site
- Online retail discount platform offering thousands of savings with high street retailers and restaurants as well as a health and well-being platform
- Pension & Life Assurance Scheme
- Training & Development to include Hand Picked People management training courses such as Behavioural Interviewing and Appraisal Skills and the option to complete a Level 5 Management apprenticeship
- You’ll have previous experience working at a supervisory level in a fine dining restaurant or within a Hotel environment
- You will have experience supervising team members
- You’ll be motivated by delivering outstanding service
- You’ll have experience of working in a fast-paced, busy environment
- You’ll be excellent at building a rapport with colleagues and guests
- Most of all, you’ll have a professional, organised and friendly approach
Rookery Hall Hotel & Spa has a fine dining 2 AA rosette restaurant and outside dining areas for our guests to enjoy.
Hand Picked Hotels is a private collection of 21 country house hotels throughout the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. Each of our properties has its own charming character, and all of them are set in stunning surroundings; from the sandy shores of Jersey to the rolling hills of Yorkshire.
With welcoming and charming service delivered in truly inspirational settings, our guests are encouraged to relax, kick off their shoes and indulge. You make it Hand Picked!
Hand Picked Hotels is an Equal Opportunities employer. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.