Live in available + Tips + 70% off meals + Consistent hours - Career pathway....
Part of the Hall & Woodhouse family of premium community pubs, though it looks 200 years old, the De Havilland Arms in Elvetham Heath was built in 2003 and was named after Geoffrey de Havilland - the British aviation innovator. The farmhouse design, with a beautiful terrace and garden outside and roaring log fires, flagstones and oak beams inside, make the wonderfully friendly pub perfect for all seasons.
We are boosting our kitchen leadership team and have an opening for an experienced senior chef.
Your rewards as a Sous chef in our team:
- A sensible work life balance with 5 days working, consistent hours and excellent conditions
- Pay of £10.70 per hour plus £0.80 per hour seasonal supplement paid between 1/4/22 and 31/8/22
- Pay further boosted by a share of tips
- 70% off meals on duty, free chef uniform and kitchen shoes
- Extra rewards for outstanding performance
- A full package of lifestyle benefits
- Training and development with a clear path to Head Chef within H&W
- Accommodation at a cost of £60.90 pw if required (subject to availability)
- A warm and friendly welcome and all the support you need to succeed
Apply if you are:
- A highly organized Chef with supervisory experience
- Able to run service, deputizing for Head Chef when required
- Skilled in a range of cooking techniques with a broad food knowledge
- Able to work to precise specifications for cooking and presentation
- Competent in all aspects of kitchen administration
- Able to lead, inspire and support the team's development
- A chef that enjoys the buzz of a busy service, and who cares about your craft
- Able to follow and enforce food safety and hygiene standards
- Career minded and looking for long term job security
- Seeking an employer that recognizes and rewards commitment and talent
Previous experience as a chef in a similar role with supervisory responsibility and the ability to work as part of a team in a high paced and exciting kitchen is required. If that's you apply today!