Do you pride yourself in your work?
Is your background across a variety of disciplines?
The Maintenance Assistant is a key role within the Maintenance team as you will be responsible for the day to day maintenance and upkeep of the hotel. Reporting into the Maintenance Manager, you will be hands on, providing a 1st class service ensuring the hotel is maintained to a very high standard.
What will I do?
- Reactive and preventative maintenance
- Testing of equipment
- Responding to all maintenance issues within the hotel
- Ensuring the hotel is both safe and functional for all staff & guests
Is this the role for me?
- Previous maintenance experience, ideally within a hotel environment or similar
- Experience in one or more trades - electrical, plumbing, carpentry, painting & decorating, etc.
- Relevant qualifications
- Health & safety qualification & experience
- Flexible to work shifts and weekends
- Passionate about providing an exceptional guest experience
- Pride yourself in your work
- Attend emergency callouts
Why The QHotels Collection?
- Family and Friends discounts in hotels across The QHotels Collection
- Free onsite parking
- Various Employee celebratory days throughout the year
- Support with training & professional qualifications, including course fees!
- Carve out your own career path with The QHotels Collection as there will be progression & career development opportunities across our hotel portfolio
- Internal talent exchange network Access to an Employee Assistance Programme, 24/7, 365 days a year
The Armed Forces Covenant is a voluntary statement of mutual support between a civilian community and its local Armed Forces Community. It is intended to complement the Armed Forces Covenant, which outlines the moral obligation between the Nation, the Government and the Armed Forces. The QHotels Collection proudly support the UK Armed Forces and have signed the Armed Forces Covenant achieving the Silver Award.