We are looking for a Hotel Reservationist to join our growing Reservations team to support with providing first class customer service, along with taking hotel bookings from our guests. We are looking for those who have a passion of going above a beyond for customers to create an everlasting great first impression of Carden Park Hotel.
Your day with Team Carden:
- Ensuring guests receive the best possible service
- Provide potential guests with the correct and up to date information on bedroom availability, pricing as well details on spa and outdoor activities.
- Amend any existing bookings with new guest requirements
- Maximising sales
Full time 40 hours per week, with rotational evenings and weekends. Flexible working available, including the option of homeworking.
Salary £19,000 - £20,200
The Perks of Team Carden
Join a team where you will work hard but have fun along the way. You will enjoy a variety of benefits being part of our team which include:
- Generous bonus scheme / share of the service charge
- Discounted hotel accommodation for yourself, family and friends
- Discounted food and drink to enjoy in the hotel when not on shift
- Discounted use of our award winning 5* spa, alongside treatments and retail
- Free staff lunch provided
- Free on-site parking
- Access to perks platforms; high street discounts, and wellbeing assistance
- Free Golf and Leisure Club membership, including free use of the gym & swimming pool
- Free regular transport mini-bus from Wrexham
- Progression opportunities for all
- Career development through funded qualifications
Due to the rural location of Carden Park, applicants should have access to a vehicle or reliable transport methods.
Be Part of Team Carden
Providing world class service is at the heart of everything we do. You are the start of our guest’s journey with us; providing a friendly and informative service is key to making the right first impression to our guests. You will be required to be efficient, confident with computer skills and an excellent telephone manner whilst taking the guest’s hotel booking. You will have confidence talking with our guests and selling everything that is wonderful about Carden Park Hotel. You will be part of a remarkable team in a busy environment and team work is essential. If you have previous hotel reservation experience that would be preferred, however we know there are many transferable skills people have to offer and would support with your development into the role.