If you have a great eye for detail, have a passion for providing excellent guest service then we would love you to join our team. You don’t need to be an experienced cleaner, just have a great attitude and a willingness to learn and we will provide you with the rest! Full and part time permanent contracts available to fit around your lifestyle
Your day with Team Carden:
- Cleaning the public areas of the hotel, including all conference rooms, bars and restaurants, toilets and corridors
- Assist guests in a friendly, courteous and professional manner, as required.
- Support all members of the team to achieve and maintain standards to the highest possible level
- Carry out routine and periodic cleaning to areas, as directed.
Both full and part time roles are available to fit around your personal commitments. Shifts are available between 7am – 5.00pm, including weekends.
Salary of £9.18 - £9.50 per hour
The Perks of Team Carden
Join a team where you will work hard but have fun along the way. You will enjoy a variety of benefits being part of our team which include:
- Generous bonus scheme / share of the service charge
- Discounted hotel accommodation for yourself, family and friends
- Discounted food and drink to enjoy in the hotel when not on shift
- Discounted use of our award winning 5* spa, alongside treatments and retail
- Free staff lunch provided
- Free on-site parking
- Access to perks platforms; high street discounts, and wellbeing assistance
- Free Golf and Leisure Club membership, including free use of the gym & swimming pool
- Free regular transport mini-bus from Wrexham
- Progression opportunities for all
- Career development through funded qualifications
Due to the rural location of Carden Park, applicants should have access to a vehicle or reliable transport methods.
Be Part of Team Carden
Providing world class service is at the heart of everything we do. You will be part of a friendly and energetic team who really make a difference to our guest’s experience. Having meticulous attention to detail is essential for this role, as is excellent time keeping. You will have good communication skills and the ability to follow instructions. This is a great opportunity for anyone looking for a role that fits around personal commitments.