Digital Marketing Executive - Cobham, Surrey / Remote Working
Type – Part Time - 24 Hours P/W – Potential to go FT as the role develops
Salary - £24k pro-rata
LeisureJobs.com is a market leading network of specialist job-boards dedicated to providing operators across the Leisure, Hospitality, Retail and Travel sectors with a cost-effective and flexible solution to their recruitment needs.
With over 1.4M registered candidates and 100’s of clients we are now excited to be looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to increase our engagement with clients and candidates alike.
You’ll be key in supporting the delivery of the digital marketing and website activity and implementing effective communications.
- Email Marketing
- Creation and delivery of email marketing assets and communications.
- Weekly and monthly reporting of all email marketing activity.
- Support in the set-up of new systems/processes for email marketing.
This role has the potential to evolve into a wider Digital Marketing role dependent upon the candidates experience and skill set.
We would be keen to speak to candidates who also have knowledge and experience in the following fields;
- SEO & PPC
- Social Media
Ideal candidates would have;
- Experience of delivering campaign activity across all digital marketing channels
- Knowledge of Mailchimp, Canva, Hootsuite and similar
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to make things happen within deadlines
- We firmly believe in rewarding our staff. We offer flexible working hours upon completion of probation, team nights out and Nando's lunches amongst many other things...
A great role for those wishing to progress or begin their career within a growing and fun company.
If this sounds interesting and you wish to be considered for this role apply immediately.
Please note due to high volumes of application if you have not been contacted within 14 days you have been unsuccessful.