Make your next career move and join Brunning and Price as a Supervisor at The Old Courthouse!
What’s in it for you as our Supervisor?
- Up to £10 per hour, plus tronc (that’s your card tips that are paid into your bank)
- Great cash tips
- Free meals on shifts
- 30% discount for you, friends and family across the group including wagamama
- Discounts on cinema tickets, gyms, restaurants and more via Perkbox
- Wellbeing support including free counselling, financial and legal advice
- Career progression
- Structured career development pathway to Assistant Manager and beyond
- Ongoing training and skills development
- Part-time or full-time opportunities to fit around your life
What we’re looking for in our Supervisor...
You have a natural ability to look after people and make them happy and like us, you’re passionate about food and drink. Previous experience in hospitality as a waitress/waiter, bar team member or food and beverage assistant ideally at team leader level would be helpful but isn’t essential.
More importantly, you’re hands-on with a positive attitude. As our Supervisor, you’ll bring your work and life experience to help run busy shifts calmly ensuring you look after our customers in the best way possible.
• A family of 80 pubs stretching from the Lake District to the south coast
• A company where individuality, personality and diversity are encouraged and where loyalty is rewarded
• A company committed to reducing our carbon footprint and working more sustainably
• Certified by the AA as COVID-19 confident
• #bandplife on Instagram
So, if you like the sound of joining our friendly management team as a Supervisor, then click ‘Apply’ today – we’d love to hear from you!