Breakfast Chef - Southampton, Hampshire
The Spot In the Woods is a hidden gem, a 12 bedroom boutique hotel with a modern café style bistro restaurant and stylish terrace with a strong breakfast, brunch and lunch trade. We are a personality focused hotel that celebrates fresh food, championing seasonality & locally sourced produce
What’s it all about:
- As a Breakfast Chef you ideally would have similar experience working in a busy kitchen, where quality is always at the forefront of what you do.
- You’ll be a specialist in delivering quality breakfasts and Brunch to order while being a support to more jnr members in the brigade.
- You have a passion for working with fresh, locally sourced produce and an eagerness to continuously learn.
- Your personality adds flavour to the team! We encourage a culture of creativity and want your input and ideas.
- We’re not just a team, we’re a family!! We respect and support each other and appreciate the contribution every person makes across the business.
- All we are looking for is a willingness to learn and a strong work ethic - taking pride in a job well done
PLEASE NOTE: Due to location, you will need to have access to your own transport!
What’s in it for me:
- Starting salary is £24k
- Service Charge
- Paid overtime
- Straight Shifts
- 48hr week
- 28 days’ holiday
- Onsite parking, meals on duty and a range of other benefits including a competitive referral scheme, cash rewards on your job anniversary, birthday vouchers, cycle to work scheme, experimental and classroom workshops for personal and career development and more.
We are focussed on people development with a view to progress you forward within the group as we look to expand.
Interested in hearing more?? Get in touch so we can arrange a time to speak and show you around.