Head Chef - Southampton, Hampshire
The Spot In the Woods is a hidden gem, a 12 bedroom boutique hotel with a modern café style bistro restaurant and stylish terrace with a strong breakfast, brunch and lunch trade. We are a personality focused hotel that celebrates fresh food, championing seasonality & locally sourced produce
What’s it all about:
- As Head Chef you will have experience working in a busy kitchen, where quality is always at the forefront of what you do.
- Menu development and implementation of standards is what comes naturally to you.
- Thinking outside the box and working with the Hotel Manager and Directors as we look to establish our reputation and make a name for you and the business.
- You can confidently take ownership of your kitchen financials as we work together to drive the business forward.
- You have confidence, not arrogance and take your team on the journey with you.
- You have a passion for working with fresh, locally sourced produce and an eagerness to continuously teach as well as learn.
- Your personality adds flavour to the team! We encourage a culture of creativity and encourage input and ideas from across the team.
- We’re not just a team, we’re a family!! We respect and support each other and appreciate the contribution every person makes across the business.
What’s in it for me:
- Starting salary up to £38k depending on experience
- Bonus structure
- 48 hour week
- 28 days’ holiday
- Onsite parking, meals on duty and a range of other benefits including a competitive referral scheme, cash rewards on your job anniversary, birthday vouchers, cycle to work scheme, experimental and classroom workshops for personal and career development and more.
Please note: Due to location you will need to have your own transport
We are focussed on people development with a view to progress you forward within the group as we look to expand.
Interested in hearing more?? Get in touch so we can arrange a time to speak and show you around.