Waiter/Waitress - Stamford, Lincolnshire
Set on the border of the magnificent Burghley Park, this quirky 27-bedroom hotel offers a stunning 2 rosette restaurant, bar, terrace as well as catering for weddings, conferences and social events in our various function rooms, marquee and gardens.
We are a personality focused hotel passionate about our people, celebrating fresh food, championing seasonality & locally sourced produce.
For our Front of House Staff, each day at The William Cecil is never the same. You will be working as part of the team to deliver our restaurant service, reporting to, and working alongside the management team.
We encourage you to interact with our variety of guests, whilst setting an informal and relaxed approach, having fun at the same time.
Experience is not essential but beneficial; we are seeking smiley, happy people with a ‘can do attitude’ and commitment to what we do.
What’s in it for me:
- Competitive hourly rate + great tips
- Work within a supportive and “family style "environment
- Discounts across our properties
- Personal development for career minded individuals
- Opportunity for progression within the group as we look for growth & expansion
- Onsite parking
- Competitive referral scheme
- Cash rewards on your job anniversary
- Birthday vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Experimental and classroom workshops for personal and career development.
Interested in hearing more?? Get in touch so we can arrange a time to meet, show you around and introduce you to our family.