If you are energetic, a great time keeper and have an eye for detail, then we would love you to join our team. You don’t need to be an experienced Linen Assistant, just have a great attitude and a willingness to learn and we will provide you with the rest! Full and part time permanent contracts available to fit around your lifestyle
Your day with Team Carden:
- Unpacking of daily linen deliveries
- Collecting of linen in hotel and courtyard throughout the day
- Counting and recording of linen into cages for linen company to collect
- To ensure the Housekeeping room assistants have the correct linen for the day ahead
- To help carry out monthly checks on cots, sofa beds, truckle beds, heaters etc.
- Rotation of linen stock
- Supplying leisure towels throughout the day and recording volume used.
- Liaising with Linen Supervisors on a daily basis on tasks which are required.
Full or part time hours mixed between shift patterns of: 07:00-15:30, 08:30-17:00 or 10:30-9:00, including weekends.
Salary of £9.18-£9.50 per hour.
The Perks of Team Carden
Join a team where you will work hard but have fun along the way. You will enjoy a variety of benefits being part of our team which include:
- Generous bonus scheme / share of the service charge
- Discounted hotel accommodation for yourself, family and friends
- Discounted food and drink to enjoy in the hotel when not on shift
- Discounted use of our award winning 5* spa, alongside treatments and retail
- Free staff lunch provided
- Free on-site parking
- Access to perks platforms; high street discounts, and wellbeing assistance
- Free Golf and Leisure Club membership, including free use of the gym & swimming pool
- Free regular transport mini-bus from Wrexham
- Progression opportunities for all
- Career development through funded qualifications
Due to the rural location of Carden Park, applicants should have access to a vehicle or reliable transport methods.
Be Part of Team Carden
Providing world class service is at the heart of everything we do. You will be part of a friendly and energetic team who really make a difference to our guest’s experience. Having meticulous attention to detail is essential for this role, as is excellent time keeping. You will have good communication skills and the ability to follow instructions. This is a great opportunity for anyone looking for a role that fits around personal commitment