Head Chef - Stamford, Lincolnshire
The Bull and Swan in Stamford is currently looking for a personality led, food driven and passionate Head Chef to join our people focused family and head up the kitchen.
Our food is the heartbeat of this four star, 1 rosette inn. We focus on seasonal produce and welcome creativity inspired by the ingredients grown within our own kitchen garden (where guests can happily sit and enjoy the sunshine) and produce provided by our local suppliers all within a 25mile radius of the Inn.
What’s it all about:
- As Head Chef you will have experience working in a busy kitchen, where quality is always at the forefront of what you do.
- Menu development and implementation of standards is what comes naturally to you.
- Thinking outside the box and working with the Hotel Manager and Directors as we look to establish our reputation and make a name for you and the business.
- You can confidently take ownership of your kitchen financials as we work together to drive the business forward.
- You have confidence, not arrogance and take your team on the journey with you.
- You have a passion for working with fresh, locally sourced produce and an eagerness to continuously teach as well as learn.
- Your personality adds flavour to the team! We encourage a culture of creativity and encourage input and ideas from across the team.
- We’re not just a team, we’re a family!! We respect and support each other and appreciate the contribution every person makes across the business.
What’s in it for me:
- Starting salary up to £38k
- Bonus structure
- 48 hour week
- 28 days’ holiday
- Onsite parking, meals on duty and a range of other benefits including a competitive referral scheme, cash rewards on your job anniversary, birthday vouchers, cycle to work scheme, experimental and classroom workshops for personal and career development and more.
We are focussed on people development with a view to progress you forward within the group as we look to expand.
Interested in hearing more?? Get in touch so we can arrange a time to speak and show you around.