Chef de Partie - Stamford, Lincolnshire
Are you EPIC??
- Do you ooze Enthusiasm
- Are you Passionate about what you do
- Love being Innovative and thinking outside the box
- Community & Family mean something to you
These are the Values we believe in and our amazing people and business demonstrate everyday.
Who are we??
The Bull and Swan in Stamford is currently looking for a personality led, food driven and passionate Chef to join our people focused family in the kitchen.
Our food is the heartbeat of this four star, 1 rosette inn. We focus on seasonal produce and welcome creativity inspired by the ingredients grown within our own kitchen garden (where guests can happily sit and enjoy the sunshine) and produce provided by our local suppliers all within a 25mile radius of the Inn.
What’s it all about??
- As a Chef de Partie you ideally would have similar experience working in a busy kitchen, where quality is always at the forefront of what you do.
- You’ll be able to work across 3 sections and offer support to more jnr members in the brigade.
- You have a passion for working with fresh, locally sourced produce and an eagerness to continuously learn.
- Your personality adds flavour to the team! We encourage a culture of creativity and want your input and ideas.
- We’re not just a team, we’re a family!! We respect and support each other and appreciate the contribution every person makes across the business.
- All we are looking for is a willingness to learn and a strong work ethic - taking pride in a job well done
What’s in it for me??
- Starting salary from £26k
- Service Charge
- Paid overtime
- 48 hour week
- 28 days’ holiday
- Onsite parking, meals on duty are a given
- A range of other benefits including cycle to work scheme, a juicy referral scheme, annual cash rewards for birthdays and work anniversaries, discounts and stays across the group
- Trips to suppliers
- Staff days out
Interested in hearing more??Get in touch so we can arrange a time to meet, show you around and let you, Just Be Epic!