Receptionist / Host - Brockenhurst, Hampshire
We are looking for a so-positive-it's-infectious Receptionist / Host to join us at our new opening - The Riverview Restaurant @ The Master Builders.
You will be responsible for providing a naturally friendly, helpful and responsive level of service to all our guests, ensuring they are treated as individuals and memories are created.
What's in it for you...
- Hourly rate up to £10 p/h + Service Charge
- “Good people know good people”, amazing £££ rewards for any successful referrals.
- It’s ok not to be Ok, we have a confidential hotline for any support you require about anything and a network of mental health first aiders.
- Treat yourself once in a while with hospitality perks.
- Goes without saying, but we’ll feed you during your shift.
- Excellent discounts across the Hillbrooke family for you and your nearest and dearest.
- Something a little extra £££ when you hit the big milestones and increase every year!
- Lots of opportunity to progress across the group as we continue to grow.
- Training to get you settled and set you up to succeed in your role, a learning calendar to broaden your skill set and development that helps you think, make and thrive at work.
- Regular team get togethers / trips / days out / celebrations.
- An annual calendar of events creating opportunities for you to learn, celebrate and make a positive impact.
What you'll do...
- Maintain a positive and friendly attitude at all times, even when working to achieve solutions to challenges.
- Deal with the arrival and departure processes for all guests
- Deal with in-house guests’ requests, recording all feedback
- Responsible for ensuring the accuracy of guest billing, financial transactions and the Reception float.
- Ensure the accuracy of data in all systems and provide the necessary daily reports for all departments as per our standard operating procedures.
- Ensures all guests are quoted the correct rate as per the selling strategy and website.
- Ensure all telephone calls are answered as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Report any maintenance issues to the correct department and check to ensure the work has been completed.
- Ensure the integrity of the public area and back of house areas are maintained at all times, with deficiencies corrected immediately.
- Collaborate with all other teams in the hotel, and all outsourced business partners to ensure the utmost satisfaction for our guests.
What we're looking for...
- It's all about attitude for us, someone who enjoys being helpful to others; that person who makes you feel confident they can answer any question and who you'd want to stop and chat to
- Previous hotel (or similar) experience is great, but it's not a must-have for us - if you're eager to learn we can teach you what you need to know
- You’re looking for a place where you can be you; no clones in suits here
- Passion for hospitality – whether that’s a drink, a meal, an event or a bed for the night
- You’re all about having a positive impact on the people you interact with, leaving them with a memorable experience
- You’re not precious. We leave our egos at the door and help get s**t done
- Experience with previous reservations systems is beneficial
- You’re up for doing things differently and trying (almost) everything once
- You want to be part of a team that works hard, supports each other and has fun along the way
Interested in hearing more?? Get in touch so we can arrange a time to come meet the team and show you around.