Are you an experienced Physiotherapist? Do you want to work within a team and department that you'll be proud to be a part of? Do you want to work for a leading not-for-profit healthcare organisation with fantastic career progression opportunities?
If so, Nuffield Health is looking for an exceptional Senior MSK Physiotherapist. Get in touch to find out more by applying today!
On joining our agile and highly energised multidisciplinary team at The Manor Hospital in Headington, Oxford, you will work with a wide range of musculoskeletal conditions. From post-operative to sports injuries, you'll have a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills and experience across a range of specialities and levels of complexity.
Supported by our Physiotherapy Manager and Clinical Lead, you'll have autonomy to utilise your acquired expertise and skills to make decisions that will ensure the delivery of excellent patient care. You will play a key role in helping patients achieve, maintain and recovery to the level of health and wellbeing they aspire to.
What we are looking for in our Physiotherapists?
- We require a BSc in Physiotherapy or equivalent and you'll be registered with the Health and Care Professions Council.
- You'll be a confident communicator with the ability to engage effectively with the general public and other healthcare professionals.
- Have the ability to prioritise and deal with your varied workload in an effective and timely manner.
- Be able to demonstrate evidence of further professional training and continual professional development, reflecting your desire to develop as a practitioner.
- To share our values and believe in putting people first and providing personalised, holistic healthcare.
- Be able participate in a weekend and on call rota.
What's in it for you? What are the benefits?
- Have protected CPD time, access to an in-service training program and access to our Nuffield Health Learning and Development Academy.
- Opportunities to apply for funding support towards your relevant CPD activity and postgraduate study.
- Enhanced rates on overtime and bank holidays.
- Support from your clinical lead and management team.
- Free membership across all of our Fitness and Wellbeing Clubs, Private healthcare and access to the Perks at Work reward platform.
- Flexible working patterns.
So, with all this in mind, get in touch and apply today!
Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly. We reserve the right to close adverts early, therefore please apply early to ensure you are considered for the post.
Salary- Up to £44,750 (dependent on experience) plus enhanced rates such as on-call, weekend work and overtime
Oxford Manor Hospital
Permanent, Full-Time. Part-Time applications would be considered.