Are you an experienced Deputy Manager looking for your next career move? Like the sound of a premium food-led pub where you get paid overtime and can develop and progress? Then join us here at The Old Courthouse!
What’s in it for you as our Deputy Manager?
- Up to to £30,000 per year, plus £2,500 tronc (that’s your card tips that are paid into your bank)
- Paid overtime on a 48-hour contract
- Great cash tips
- Free meals on shifts
- 30% discount for you, friends and family across the group including wagamama
- Discounts on cinema tickets, gyms, restaurants and more via Perkbox
- Wellbeing support including free counselling, financial and legal advice
- Career progression
- Ongoing professional training and development with real career progression to a pub manager position
- Freedom to get involved with new pub openings
- Opportunity to move between pubs and grow with the group
About the Deputy Manager position...
Working alongside the Pub Manager, you’ll be helping to lead the team and run our busy pub. You'll be managing busy services, planning and running special events, welcoming and looking after customers as well as helping to train and lead our lovely bar/waiting team. As our Deputy Manager, you will draw on your knowledge and experience to decide what beers, gins and wines we offer and how our events should be run. This is a hands-on role where you’ll be at the heart of everything going on ensuring that everything runs smoothly.
We are immensely proud that many of our pub managers have been promoted from within. We want to carry on that success story, so you will be given plenty of training to develop your skills and progress your career.
• A family of 80 pubs stretching from the Lake District to the south coast
• A company where individuality, personality and diversity are encouraged and where loyalty is rewarded
• A company committed to reducing our carbon footprint and working more sustainably
• Certified by the AA as COVID-19 confident
• #bandplife on Instagram
If you have experience as a Deputy Manager or Assistant Manager within a gastro pub, restaurant, bar, or elsewhere in the hospitality sector, then make your next career move with Brunning and Price. Click ‘Apply’ now – we’d love to hear from you!