Service Supervisor - Coventry
Monday to Thursday 7am to 3pm
9.90 per hour, 30hours a week
We are looking for a customer focussed hospitality & food service assistant to join our team in Coventry city centre, within the CV1 area. within this team of 7 you will be providing excellent customer service and looking after our hospitality services through the building for business meetings and events along with serving breakfast and lunch.
If you're looking for a career that offers flexibility, excitement, and progression, then contract catering could be for you! At BaxterStorey our career opportunities span industries from retail fashion to motorsport within roles across marketing, people development, sustainability, supply chain and more. Working late nights or weekends are rare, giving you that important work/life balance - that's right you can work in hospitality and not work Saturday nights!
We invest heavily in training and development to give our people the confidence and industry knowledge to push the boundaries of hospitality excellence. There is endless opportunity to climb the career ladder (at any age or stage of your career!) and we offer over 500 courses across our business, from NVQ qualifications to our award-winning Chef Academy.
Service Supervisor benefits:
- 28 Days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
- Bespoke training and development
- Discounts available from HAPI app, from high street shops to holidays and cinemas
What would we like from our Service Supervisor?
- Have experience in a supervisory or Team Leader role ideally in contract catering or hospitality.
- Use your entrepreneurial skills to create a thriving and successful working environment
- Possess excellent supervisory and communication skills
- Good delegation and influencing skills
- Able to demonstrate your analytical approach to problem solving
- Have the ability to display a real passion for food and customer service
Service Supervisor requirements:
- Take responsibility for the catering operation in line with Company policies, Client requirements and financial constraints.
- Provide leadership and guidance to all team members to ensure a positive customer experience, under the guidance of the Manager
- Work with the manager to monitor the work of all the staff and carry out appraisals, recognise training needs and potential as appropriate.
- Hold team meetings on a regular basis to communicate targets, standards required and company and client information.
- Ensure that customers are given a prompt and efficient service and that their food service and value expectations are consistently exceeded.
- Conduct Food Safety and Health and Safety Risk Assessments and ensure that all standards and procedures in respect of Hygiene and Safety are established and maintained
We are committed to creating an inclusive working environment. To be who you are without judgement, no matter who you are or where you're from. Where individuality is a strength and you can be proud to be you.
Ready to join us? Apply today!