Job Title: Chef
Pay Rate: £16.00 - £16.50
Working Hours: Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday - 07:00 - 15:00 - 37.5 hours per week
Location: Leopardstown - Dublin
Would you be interested to join a leading catering company with a reputation for excellence?
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Chef to join our passionate and driven team inLeopardstown - Dublin!
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring food quality and taste is of the highest standard.
- Planning menus.
- Managing inventory of stock and ordering raw materials.
- Controlling budgets and minimising wastage.
- Maintaining health and hygiene in the kitchen.
- A background within business and industry contract catering.
- City & Guilds 706/1 and 706/2 or level 2 diploma in Professional Cookery (or equivalent).
- Excellent knowledge of health and safety and food safety.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills – as you will be interacting with the customer’s base and onsite client.
- A real passion for food and service, with the ability to prepare and cook good quality seasonal food.
- Paid Holiday.
- Employee Referral Scheme.
- Learning and development opportunities.
- Supportive working culture and future progression opportunities.
- Mobile, legal, bicycle, breakdown, and retail discounts.
- Eye test and glasses reimbursement.
- Cycle 2 work scheme.
How to apply?
If you are interested to join a business that encourages professional development, career progression and entrepreneurial spirit, then please click apply and we will be in touch soon!
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunities employer that relies on diversity and equality to achieve our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or age.