We are on the hunt for a committed and career-driven Waiter with a passion and love for food and wine to join our team at Humble Grape Battersea near the Clapham Junction station.
This is not just a job, it is a lifestyle. If this is you, then we can't wait for you to get in touch.
The role will be hands-on in a busy bar/restaurant/shop, so you’ll need:
● A passion for service excellence.
● Great hosting and communication skills, and treat customers and colleagues with respect and good humour.
● Good command of English.
● Excellent grooming and presentation.
● The right to work in the United Kingdom.
● Career progression
● Access to further WSET training
● 30% discount across all venues
●Most of the weekends and bank holidays off
● Cycle to Work Scheme
● Fun and engaging Reward & Recognition Platform
● Supplier trips
● Annual Staff Events
● £500 Referral bonus
● Weekly wine training with our WSET Diploma qualified team
● Free meals
We’re on a mission to make wine socially inclusive and approachable to everyone. We focus on the customer and share the stories behind our many wines, where we feature the wonderful winemakers we purchase from, the regions in which the grapes are grown and the grape varieties — this stuff is indisputable, whereas aromas and tastes are very personal.
Humble Grape has been trading since 2009 and is currently in an extensive growth phase. The right candidate has an opportunity to forge their own role in the company.
We value our staff, help to develop their careers and treat them extremely well. We aim to become an industry leader and a destination “best place to work”, so we want to attract the food, beverage and hospitality industries’ leading lights.