Receptionist - Felixstowe Holiday Park - Felixstowe, Suffolk
Job Type: Full Time & Part Time Roles Available - Seasonal
Shift Days: Various
Shift Hours: 9am - 6pm
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- To attend any relevant training courses as recommended by the General Manager or the Company.
- To meet and greet holiday guests as the first point of contact for the park.
- To have full knowledge of and to use efficiently the Park Vision system.
- To carry out administration duties on Park Vision as agreed with the Holiday Sales Manager.
- To provide an information service on all Park activities, facilities and local services and attractions.
- To provide an efficient reservations service to all resident guests.
- To book in guests on arrival in a courteous manner and relay any relevant information regarding the Park's facilities to them.
- To efficiently operate the Park telephone system.
- To provide an efficient support service to resolve guest problems, housekeeping, maintenance, etc.
- To complete all Welcome Packs with corresponding programmes, membership cards etc.
- To issue and control all keys to guest accommodation.
- To operate Park mobile radio system.
- To take payment for holidays or caravan owners' accounts and issue receipts.
- To ensure the office and reception are clean at all times.
- To open and process post as required.
- To make out going sales calls up selling extended stays and upgrades.
- To contact hire fleet guests via telephone to chase for the booking payment as per the Company agreement.
- To complete random spot checks on hire fleet vans to ensure the company cleaning standard is adhered to, as and when requested by the Holiday Sales Manager.
- To take hire fleet bookings face to face and over the telephone.
- To ensure that all outstanding balances are paid 28 days prior to the guests arrival.
- Maximise occupancy of Holiday Hire Fleet.
- Ensure Holiday Home Keys are all accounted for.
- To protect and maintain the Company’s assets.
- To ensure all hire fleet vans are ready for arrivals.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Previous experience is preferred but not essential
- 20% friends and family discount on holidays booked with Park Holidays.
- 50% staff discount on meals in our onsite restaurants.
- Great staff referral scheme.
- 28 days holiday leave per annum (incl. Bank Hols).
- Progression Programme within the Company.
With 42 caravan parks situated throughout the UK we are now one of the largest providers of Holiday parks covering both England and Scotland. We offer great value family holidays and short breaks, with a small selection of touring and camping too, along with a wide range of static caravan holiday homes and luxury lodges for sale.