Premium Pub - Live in available + Tips + 70% off meals + £0.80 per hour supplement ....
Fabulous Lulworth Cove Inn
Part of the Hall & Woodhouse family of incredible destination inns and set in the Natural World Heritage Site of Lulworth Cove on the Jurassic Coast, the Lulworth Cove Inn is a stunning example of a friendly, quality English pub that we all know and love. Almost 400 years old, the inn was originally a mail stagecoach stop on the road from Wareham to get fresh horses and drop off mail for Lulworth Villagers, later it was a haven for the smugglers who brought ashore French lace, brandy and other contraband to sell to the good citizens of Lulworth. Today you’re guaranteed a warm welcome, we’re family and dog friendly as any great pub should be with a beautiful terrace, wood burners and great food.
We are boosting our kitchen and have a vacancy for an experienced CDP, Section or Line chef to join our wonderful team.
Your rewards as a Chef with our team:
- A sensible work life balance with 5 days working 2 days off
- Pay of £10.20 per hour plus £0.80 per hour seasonal supplement paid between 1/4/22 - 31/8/22
- Pay further boosted by a share of tips, and extra rewards for outstanding performance
- Job security with consistent hours in permanent or seasonal contracts
- A full package of lifestyle benefits
- 70% off meals on duty, free chef uniform and kitchen shoes
- Great training and career development opportunities
- Accommodation at a cost of £60.90 pw if required (subject to availability)
- A warm and friendly welcome and all the support you need to succeed
Apply if you are:
- A highly organized Chef de Partie who cares about your craft
- Skilled and experienced with a good food knowledge
- Able to run a section working to precise specifications for cooking and presentation
- A real team player able to inspire and support colleagues
- A chef that enjoys the buzz of a busy service
- Obsessive about food safety and hygiene standards
- Looking for a great chef job for the season and beyond
- Up for the challenge with a clear focus on teamwork and the guest
Previous experience and knowledge of the CDP role in a busy kitchen is essential.
If you care about what you do, strive to be the best version of yourself, enjoy being part of a team and have the drive and commitment to thrive in a busy, exciting and rewarding kitchen... apply now: