Swimming Instructor - Bromsgrove
A career with David Lloyd Clubs as a Swimming Instructor is hugely rewarding. We like to think we have the best environment, the best equipment and the best people. Alongside this we give you the tools and opportunity to grow and develop, advance, and progress through our internal training programmes. So, what do you get from us?
As a member of the swimming and poolside team, you will enjoy a great range of benefits including: Full club membership for you and another family member / friend. Holiday pay 50% off food and drink Training and development opportunities including sports massage qualification and Level 4 advanced nutrition course. Access to 400+ on line CPD training courses And much more!What do we need from you?
• An ASA Level 2 qualification
• A genuine passion for fitness.
• You will strive to always give great service and exceed expectations.
• Have strong engagement, good communication and active listening skills.
• Be a great team player and happy to share knowledge and best practice.
You'll be a dedicated Swim professional, who leads by example and is entirely committed to helping the members achieve their aims no matter what the age!
So whether you are looking to kick start your career with us for the first time or if you are now retired and looking to stay active to inspire others; we would love to hear from you.